Tuesday 23 October 2012

Book Review: The Lost Hero

Anaghster here,

I am going to review a book I read recently titled 'The Lost Hero". I was an avid fan of the "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief" series, so I brought this one from the library because it is a continuation of the series. Here comes the review:

Overall it was a good book. I liked the idea of three main characters and each chapter is from a different perspective. It was really creative what they did, and I overall enjoyed it very much. Also, I liked how the author, Rick Riordian, used emotion that the target audiencs, preteens and teens my age, would understand. That is something that you won't find in every book. Ever page is suspenseful, and you keep flipping the pages to find out what is next. I hope that this series continues for a long time to come.

- Peace,
Anaghster

No comments:

Post a Comment