Monday 24 September 2012

Ranting about the New SRT Viper

Anaghster here,

Several months after the announcement of the new Viper, I finally realize that it is actually the SRT Viper. Why? What was wrong with dodge? Anyways, as you can see I have many problems with the new Viper. Remember when the Viper used to look like this?















I loved this design. Beautiful body shape, signature front and rear headlight and grill design, and topped off with the famous racing stripe. It was the quintessential Viper. Now I'll show you the new design.














I don't know about you, but this pathetic excuse for a Viper looks like a Ferrari that got hit in the face with American design. Seriously, they might as well go and steal all Ferrari's design plans. Compare this to this:




As usual, leave any questions and comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment